Friday 18 October 2013

It Is Hard to do so, but,,,



i dont know how to start it, , i do want to share , but i lost my words. haha.

have u ever feel, sometimes u r hardly to breath, u feel so sad, u want to cry but u cant ?
i do.
i do.

my last experienced in this case 2 years ago, i think. nah, i dont want to remember.

i fall in love (?) with somebody. . . he's my friend. he used to be my Bf during my secondary school. we lost contact about 4 years (something happened). but, all of this happened during my Jahilliyah.

and this year, something happened, i think in May,, we get connect.
everything was very easy. i mean, the plan going so smoothly as i plan. and thats all thanks to ALLAH.
my plan was to tell him, my feeling and then let ALLAH decided.

but,, but my feeling turn to worst. and thats the time where i should stop. to be honest. the one who's weak is me. i admit, i want to stop because i do know it's a sin. i try to be strong, but it's hard. i keep on weeping when im alone, and my emotion getting worse.

but my heart keep on saying, "when you do something or leaving something because of ALLAH, dont get sad, because HE'S the One who have the PERFECT plan for You"

so what im going to say to you guys,
"NOTHING IS EASY, BUT WHEN YOU TRUST HIM, YOU GIVE ALL YOUR HOPE AND YOUR EFFORT TO HIM, HE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING UNEXPECTED, HE is ALLAH."





so, if you want to cry, then cry. if you cant forget him/her, then deleted everything about them. because everything that you work on, there will be a reward from HIM. u dont trust me ? so why dont you TRY it first??

and yep! ini salah satu bukti, ALLAH'S LOVE.
i love her story. She's preety daughter,student,wife & mother. & she's = 1992 = me.
Dena Bahrin:LOVE STORY

p/s:it is hard to do so, but insyaALLAH it is WORTH. :)
take the Good and Bad thing as the way of learning. :3
(my english might be worse, but im trying to be better) teehee~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...